CBRS is finally ready for commercial deployments, and enterprises and venue owners are at the forefront of CBRS adoption. This report discusses how CBRS can meet the enterprise and venue owner need not just for wireless connectivity, but also for control over the wireless infrastructure. The report includes the following conversations:
- CBRS will boost small cells and infrasturcture sharing in the US, a conversation with Marko Babovic, Head of Product Line Street and Indoor, Product Area Networks, Ericsson
- Simple and easy-to-deploy CBRS networks for the enterprise, a conversation with Mark Kerschnet, AVP, GM In-Building Wireless, and Mike Brownson, Director of In-Building Wireless, Business Development, Westell
- The benefits of coordinated spectrum access in CBRS private networks, a conversation with Iyad Tarazi, President and CEO, Federated Wireless
- A smooth path to proviate networks and netural host models with CBRS and OnGo, a conversations with Dave Wright, President, CBRS Alliance
- Realiability to drive adoption of CBRS private networks in the enterprise, a conversation with Stephane Daeuble, Head of Portfolio Marketing for Wireless Vertical Solutions, Nokia
Read the white paper from Monica Paolini of SenzaFili Cons.